INITIAL COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
~This service is included in every package~
Our initial consultation is to meet and get to know one another. It is important to feel comfortable with the wedding coordinator you choose. You will be spending a lot of time with your wedding planner and entrusting them with one of the most important days of your life, so it has to be a good match. We want to get to know you and your fiancé, your personalities, your style and to hear all about your wedding plans. We want you to get to know us, what services we can provide and how we can make your wedding planning a pleasurable and stress free experience. In our consultation we will discuss your wedding in great detail: design ideas, your vision and what you imagine your special day to be.
An Elegant Occasion has over 15 years of experience in the event industry. We understand that every person is different. No matter how big or how small your wedding is, we can help you design a one of a kind occasion that reflects your uniqueness. There are essential services that every couple needs to ensure a flawless wedding day. We will discuss your specific needs, expectations and budget requirements and will work with you to choose and customize the best service that suites those needs. Our following services will give you detail as to what to expect from us.
We look forward to serving you!
Every wedding is different and no couple alike, so depending on what you desire your Wedding Coordinator to handle - we will customize a package that fits your exact needs and budget.
WEDDING DAY SERVICE
~This service is included in every package~
• Make sure you, your groom, immediate family and wedding party are comfortable and have everything you need while getting ready.
• Set up ceremony and reception site.
• Receive deliveries, greet and supervise all vendors as they load in and set up.
• Distribute itinerary and timeline to all vendors.
• Distribute floor plan and make sure everything is set correctly.
• Distribute and assist with corsages, boutonnieres, flower girl baskets, ring bearer pillow and any other personal flowers.
• Ensure proper placement of seating cards, guest book, signing albums, pens, photographs, candles, wedding favors, programs, etc.
• Greet guests and kindly direct them to ceremony area.
• Assist guests with special needs.
• Round up, line up and cue wedding party when it’s ceremony time.
• Let the bride know when it’s time to walk down the aisle, making sure your dress train is perfect and you are comfortable and ready for show time.
• Make certain that musicians, officiant and any other vendors involved in ceremony are on schedule and on cue for your big moment.
• Direct guests to reception area.
• Direct the bride and groom, wedding party and any other special guests to photography area.
• Make certain that you and the wedding party have refreshments and food while you wait for photography session.
• Make certain that all vendors are on schedule and on cue for reception.
• Make certain that all décor items from ceremony get transferred and set up at reception.
• Make certain that all candles are lit and stay lit throughout the evening.
• Answer any guests questions throughout the day.
• Assist the bride with the bustling of the wedding dress.
• Organize your grand entrance getting everyone lined up, in order and informing entertainment of correct pronunciations of names and cuing when you are ready for entrance.
• Make certain that the bride and groom know exactly what is next and making sure you are ready so you are never caught off guard.
• Make certain that special request are catered to such as allergy, vegetarian and vegan requirements.
• Supervise and communicate with catering staff to ensure superb and timely dinner service.
• Make certain that special guests scheduled to give blessings, toast or host special events are cued and prepared.
• Make certain that you have comfortable shoes and any special items at your table.
• Make sure that parents, grandparents and any special guests have a great spot for the cake cutting, first dance, etc.
• Provide wedding emergency kit for any spills or unexpected mishaps.
• Be available to you and prepared to deal with any emergencies or unexpected occurrences.
• Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors on your behalf.
• Pack up and deliver your items, gifts, and all belongings at the end of the event.
• Break down, clean up and organize at the end of the event.
• Decorate your honeymoon suite.
• Make certain that transportation is on time and on cue when you are ready to depart.
• Make certain that all guests and vendors depart happily!